Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Time to Update

It's not hot anymore, it rained for 7 days straight. The sun came out today though and it looks like the weather is taking a turn.


What's new with me?



I went to the wedding shower for Lauren (my future sister-in-law) on the weekend. It was fun. Here are a few pics:


The bride to be!!!

The maid of honour and bridesmaid singing karaoke to the bride!!



And this one is the bride's reaction to her friends singing to her. She's laughing so hard she's crying.

The wedding is less than two weeks now, it's crunch time.

On the scrapbooking front, I was able to go scrapbooking this weekend at The Memory Workshop and a I finished 3 layouts. I need to photograph them and then I can post them. Now that the sun is out I should be able to do that soon.

So that's about it for now, just taking it day by day!! Will try and update more regularly!

1 comment:

lacintha said...

Hey Mary...great pics! Isn't this weather just sucky!!!???