Thursday, July 12, 2007

Too Hot!!

I heard on the news last night that we broke a 1958 record for temperature. Well all I have to say to that is "I want it to stop". If I had air conditioning in my home, I'd be fine with the heat, but no, that is not my reality!!!

When I went to bed last night at 11:00 PM the thermometer inside my home read 38 degrees. That was after I had all my windows open and fans going.

I'm not happy, I'm hot, sticky and uncomfortable and I'm done with summer.

So that's my thought for the day!!!

3 comments:

Sandra @ The Memory Workshop said...

I hear ya sister!!

Patti said...

My thoughts EXACTLY Mary!!!!

Sandra @ The Memory Workshop said...

ok, time for a weather update. Your readers not from around these parts need to know that it has been raining for 7 days straight.

Oh and by the way you've been TAGGED!