Here's a look at some of my latest layouts. The two top layouts are pictures that were taken awhile back, but was having trouble scrapbooking. I'm glad that I finally got them on a page. The last layouts is from one of The Memory Workshop's SOS Mini Kits. The kit is called "It's Five O'Clock Somewhere". A very fitting title indeed!!
Monday, July 30, 2007
Some Layouts
Here's a look at some of my latest layouts. The two top layouts are pictures that were taken awhile back, but was having trouble scrapbooking. I'm glad that I finally got them on a page. The last layouts is from one of The Memory Workshop's SOS Mini Kits. The kit is called "It's Five O'Clock Somewhere". A very fitting title indeed!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Love the LO with you and Sandra...looks like you gals were having fun!
OMGoodness Mary...great creations and it looks like you had an AWESOME time! xoxo
Loves,
K
Amazing Mary ~ i love your blog ~ i can't wait to see more!!!
xoxox
Sharly
Loving the layouts Mary...and time for an update girl! :)
Love the way your LO's tell the story of the pics! Great work, tfs!
Post a Comment