I was in Calgary this weekend to attend the wedding of Tova and Josh Matchett. The wedding was beautiful, the party was a blast. I was so happy to be there to witness Tova and Josh's special day. They are a wonderful couple. Josh's little girl is an absolute doll!!!
As part of their wedding gift I made Tova and Josh a mini album using some of their engagement photos. They were such beautiful photos, it really made my job easy!!
The album is a kit from Around the Block, they supplied the album, patterned paper and epoxy stickers. I added my own embellishments and cardstock.
Congrats to Mr. and Mrs. Josh Matchett!! May you have many wonderful years of memories together!!

2 comments:
That turned out beautiful! I love those albums!
mary - the album was beautiful and everyone made a point of looking through it at the gift opening - it was so great to have you there for the wedding - even if it was the shortest trip ever!!!! two more lacroix weddings for you to see - hopefully they are a good long time away!!!! thanks again for coming and for the beautiful gift
Post a Comment