Sunday, July 8, 2007

Who needs a campsite?











When you can pitch a tent in your own backyard!! Kevin and the kids camped in the backyard on July 3rd. They had their cooler with their snacks (pop and poptarts), sleeping bags and pillows, flashlights, and many other items. They had a blast. I thought for sure they'd be in their beds by midnight in the house but no, they slept right through the night and didn't stir until about 8:00 AM the next morning.

I'm not much of a camper, so this made me very happy, I had the house to myself for the evening while the kids and dh slept in the backyard. The key thing that made me happy was that I didn't have to sleep in the tent on the ground and I also didn't have to use the icky campsite bathrooms.

I'm on vacation this week. I'm hoping to get some work around the house done and getting some errards done. But other than that, it's my hope that I can actually get some scrapping done this week. Fingers crossed!

No comments: