It's June 24th already. I haven't had a chance to check out other people's blogs, I'm sorry. I have no idea if anyone looks at mine, I wouldn't be upset if you didn't because not much has been happening on here lately!!
I have a busy week ahead of me, the last week of school, Kevin is on nights so I'm by myself with the kids in the evenings and the time just flies by. I'm going to a wedding in Calgary next weekend, I'm so looking forward to it. Tova is getting married, she was one of the flower girls at my wedding.
I thought I'd share some shots from my wedding with her in them.
Here they are! She's grown up quite nicely and is now getting married, I just can't quite get my head around that yet.
The first one is of Tova (on the left) and her older sister Dara (my other flower girl).
A photo of the girls in my wedding party (Tova is the one on the end), her sister Dara is beside her and their mom Karen next. Then there are my girlfriends Vicki and Naomi!
Dara and Tova with the bride!

1 comment:
Beautiful pics, Mary! Have a great time at the wedding next wk.
Post a Comment