- Meredith talking to Christina as if she was "Christina" as they were about to go down the aisle, that was classic.
- Bailey sitting outside of the hospital after she realized she didn't get chief resident.
- Christina standing in the apartment alone in her wedding dress and realizing that Preston had left and then wanting the dress off NOW.
- George cleaning out his locker and meeting Meredith's sister.
I was not happy at all with the McDreamy/Meredith story line. To be honest, I'm getting tired of them. They're both "dark and twisty" and they deserve eachother!
I want to see more McSteamy, I hope they give him a good storyline next year.
Last year's season finale, left me breathless, I didn't want it to end, it left you hanging but I wanted more. This one, well it just left me ticked off.
So in honour of last year's season finale I found this video on YouTube, enjoy:

5 comments:
Yes I agree Mary it was a huge letdown. They better make up for it big time in the fall. More McSteamy would be good!!!
I was bummed to miss this...but it seems to be in agreement my many about this season finale.I still want to see it though. :))))
I want Mer and McDreamy to stay together...and just be normal.
Love ya,
K
Shonda Rhimes said on her blog it would make people frustrated but too trust her..... she hasn't let us down yet!!!!great video mary!!!
I was not impressed with it either, they are ruining what was an amzing show i think, i hope they get it back to the great show it was next season! I have seen nothing postive written about this episode, lotso f disappointment!
mary - i am in agreement with you 150%!!! this was such a let down - i never used to watch and then dara got me hooked on it -loved last season with izzie and denny and you are right - the finale was GREAT!! but this time it seemed like they were just wandering around and not really sure what to do with it - very weird - and what about "private practice"??? - i don't know about you - but i don't want addison to be on her own show!!! - ok, that's enough rambling!! ha ha
Post a Comment