- Kate and I are organizing the "fun stuff" for the POTP retreat which is NEXT weekend. Holy crap, it's a week away?
- I've become involved in the Vancouver event for Canada's Scrapbooking Crop for kids. The Vancouver event website is here. I will have more exciting stuff about that in a later post.
- Kate invited me to Facebook and now I've become addicted. I started really trying to understand it last night and I got so engrossed in finding people that I forgot to eat dinner.
- I found 3 highschool friends on Facebook that I lost touch with, which was very exciting indeed!
- Work is crazy, as per usual. Oh well, goes with the job, it's high pressure, high stakes in the world of litigation.
- I want to scrapbook, but when can I find the time? Very frustrating!
- I wrote a letter to the school principal today to request that Jake and Hana remain in separate classes next year. I so wanted to say horrible things about my son's teacher, but instead, I said wonderful things about my daughter's teacher. I figure not saying anything about her would speak volumes.
- It's the middle of May, when did that happen?
- Oh, and Grey's Anatomy season finale is tonight. Yay!!
Okay, I'm signing off now, but that's just a few random thoughts, I guess I had more to say than I thought I did! ;)

2 comments:
Did you cry and cry during Grey's Anatomy? I did! I always do.
k girl i have an addict for a month now lol!!!have a blast at the retreat !!
Post a Comment