Sunday, April 29, 2007

Finall Day 2 comes to an end....

I know, I know, Day 2 of our trip seems never ending but it will come to an end very soon.

After our last turn on the Grizzly River Run, we decided to make our way back to Disneyland. As we walked down Main Street we saw Pluto and decided to stand in line to see him. The boys went to get our sweatshirts as the sun was going down and it was getting a little chilly. Of course getting wet on the Grizzly River Run didn't help matters. ;) So Hana and I stood in line to see Pluto. A Disneyland Cast member stood behind us and kept telling people, "Sorry Pluto has to go get ready for the parade so you'll have to find him later". We were the last ones to see Pluto. This one lady though was very persistent and insisted that her child get his photo with Pluto and because the Cast Member wouldn't let her get in line, she tried first to cut into the line ahead of people, the cast member stopped her. She then decided to wait and the head of the line and I guess when the last people got through would then hop in for a picture. I was getting pretty ticked off at her to be quite honest. It wasn't very Disneylike behaviour and what are you teaching your kid, it's okay to cut in line to get something you want?! Anyway, here's Hana with Pluto:

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

We then went to find the boys at the "StarCade". After we found them, it was time for Kevin to use his fastpass for Rockin Space Mountain. The kids and I waited outside the exit for him. It was about a 20 minute wait, and to be quite honest I was happy to sit down. Hana actually fell asleep in my lap waiting for him, Jake took this picture:

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

After Space Mountain, we decided to eat dinner at Rockin Rods Pizza Port. Pizza and pasta was on the menu for dinner, it was DELICIOUS!!

We then went and rode Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters, we used our fastpasses from earlier in the day and basically walked on the ride, we bypassed a 90 minute line. Whoo hoo!!

We then decided to head over to Toon Town before they closed at 8:30. We split up. Kevin and Hana went to ride Gadget's Go Coaster. Jake and I went to ride Roger Rabbit's Cartoon Spin. Not the greatest ride to go on after dinner, but we did have a 40 minute wait so had some time to digest.

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

After our rides we met up and decided to go on Pirate's of the Carribean again. We walked over there and stood in line for only about 20 minutes, Whoo hoo!!

At this point it was about 9:00 PMish and my feet were killing me, the kids were tired and it was time to make our way back to the hotel. That 5 minute walk is long after an entire day on your feet. Holy moly!! But befor leaving, I got this nighttime shot of the castle.

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

So next up is Day 3, I don't have as many photos, so I should be able to get it all in one post!! Stay tuned, we have early entry, Hana goes to Build-a-Bear and Mom's feet bite the dust!!!!

2 comments:

bcgal00 Rae said...

Great pics, Mary!

Laura said...

love that pic of the castle Mary...can't wait for day 3. You are doing a great job retelling it for us. I feel like when I go next March, it'll be familiar in some way...lol!