Monday, April 30, 2007

Little Toot for me!!

Check out ScrapGalaxy after midnight tonight, one of my layouts has been chosen as the layout of the day for May 1st. Very exciting indeed! It's a little toot, but every little toot counts as far as I'm concerned!! The funny thing is, I have only one layout posted there. I posted a layout there as an example for a hybrid scrapbooking thread and it got chosen. :) The layout was done using a digital elements from the January 2007 POTP kit.

If you are interested in digital downloads, there's a free digi download at POTP right now. Check out their blog here and there's a link to where you can download the free digi element.

And last, but certainly not least, The Memory Workshop has a sketch challenge going on, check it out here. This challenge is a little different, instead of doing a layout, you're going to create your own sketch and post it in the gallery. You could win a RAK. Check it out, who doesn't love a RAK?!

Toodles!! :)

5 comments:

Brenna said...

Congrats Mary. I love that one you did!

lacintha said...

I saw that!
Yay you!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow Mary what a great layout!
I love the house too!
The funny thing is, we almost bought that house in 96 or 97!!!
-Keep up the good work, Denise

Anonymous said...

Mary, I wanna see the layout, it doesn't show up anymore, can you show me?

Anonymous said...

that last comment was me Mary, Kelley! (I am new to this bloggin thingy!)