This is my second post in one day, what's wrong with me?!!! LOL!! I've been tagged by a number of people with this one so I thought I'd better do it or else I'm going to have bad "karma" or something.
7 random facts/habits about MARY:
1. I failed my driver's test two times when I was 17, I got my licence on the 3rd try. It was very embarrassing at the time, I still haven't gotten over it!!
2. I have a phobia of fire. I don't light candles in my house and I've never used the fireplace.
3. I took a trip to Hawaii, by myself, on one day's notice when I was 20. (freaked my mom out and worried by boyfriend (now my husband), I think they thought I wasn't coming back) LOL! Oh to be young and carefree!
4. My first boyfriend's name was Kevin, I was 14 when we were a "couple", and I ended up marrying a different "Kevin" many years later. Weird, was it a sign, I must have a thing for Kevins!!
5. I spent all my summers in Apache Junction, Arizona as a child at my grandma's house.
6. My first job was at a catering business. If you need to know how to cut a pineapple properly without wasting the actual pineapple, I'm your gal!!!
7. I am addicted to Diet Coke!
So, I think pretty well everyone has been tagged with this one, but I'll tag Sandra anyway, because she needs a good reason to update her blog.
Saturday, April 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
LOL Mary, I just cracked up at your comment on my blog - yep, every day LOL(I have a very addcitive personality LOL).
And hey, it took me 3 tries as well before I got my driver;s license - I was mad let me tell you :)
Mary love reading the tibits about ya! And I would love some tips on cutting pineapple, maybe when you have time you can post "Mary's Tips on Cutting Pineapple"!!
Post a Comment