Have I sufficiently recovered from the weekend? Not really, but it sure was fun and it was very successful. We raised over $2,300 alone on Saturday!!!
Here is a little slideshow of photos from the event, I didn’t take too many of them this time, I was too busy working and I got TWO layouts done so I’m happy.
I’d like to shout out a few thank yous to Rae and Mary K for doing fabulous make-n-takes for us this weekend. Thanks to POTP for donating awesome door prizes and for donating an entire collection of Paper Salon paper for each registrant. I’d also like to say thank you to the following people for donating door prizes:
Colleen
Tammy Y.
Kate
Brenna (and your cake rocked too)
Jenn
Suzann
We also had another corporate sponsor who donated door prizes, Picture It Page Frames. Thank you Tara for being so generous.
A huge thank you also goes out to the fabulous Sandra Brindley and The Memory Workshop. We could not do these crops without you. You provide your traveling store, your expertise and knowledge and you donated a goodie bag/challenge bag to each registrant and a phenomenal number of door prizes. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!
We could not have done this crop without the generous donations from the above people. Thank you!
Monday, February 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
Congrats Mary on the success of your crop..what an awesome cause you worked so hard for. Congrats to all that helped you too!! Hope you recover from all that hard work soon. Take care, have a good week.
Congrats on the crop Mary!
What a bunch of Patch hotties!!!!
wow...that's awesome!!! sounds like a great and fun weekend!! and you got 2 LO's done...bonus!!! ciao for now!
Those are great photos Mary, I want copies of some of those please.
It was another fun day and so glad I could be a part of it!
love the pics Mary...thanks for sharing them...
Enjoyed being part of a great day. And that was the best Brenna cake yet!
hey glad you had fun great pics of the gang !!
Post a Comment