
Well, it's Wednesday, just got home from work and am running around trying to get bank balances ready for Brownies tonight, trying to get the kids' homework going and cooking dinner. Yikes!!
Dh is on the picket line, yes, you read right, his work is on strike and he's picketing. He has no days off when you picket so that just messes my life up totally, daycare issues, life issues, need I say more!!!
Happy Valentine's day to everyone, I hope your sweetie was good to you. My dh left me a lovely card and small box of chocolates. I'm going to go get Indian food for dinner after Brownies tonight and when the kids go to bed we're going to have a quiet evening together.
Gotta run now!! See ya!

3 comments:
oh... I hope your DH isn't picketing long!!! mmmmmmmmm...indian food!!! hope you do get some of that and enjoy it!!! have a great night!!
Hope you had a great evening Mary.
I hope he doesn't have to picket for much longer.
Happy Valentine's Day
Indian food sounds yummy Mary! Hope hubby's works settles soon so things can get back to normal.
Post a Comment