
I've been doing a little research on Disneyland and I came across this advertising compaign that they have started for 2007. They're calling 2007 the Year of a Million Dreams. Annie Leboweitz has done some photo shoots with celebrities for Disney and this photo is absolutely amazing!! I've seen two other photos she's done for Disney, but this photo just makes me want to be a princess. How long until Disneyland? Too long, LOL, I'm like a big kids as well. Now that I know we're going I'm constantly trying to find out tons of info on the net. The net is a wonderful thing. I found some pretty cool Disneyland messageboards and I'm just soaking in all the information. Work was crazy busy today, not much to share about that, same old, same old! I did have a nice lunch with Kate today, I love meeting her for lunch. The only bad thing is that our lunch hours are way too short, one hour is not enough, we could probably sit and chat for hours and hours. Too bad we have to go back to work. To end today's post I thought I'd share a quote that I found:
The biggest adventure you can ever
The biggest adventure you can ever
take is to live the life of your dreams.
- Oprah Winfrey
- Oprah Winfrey

5 comments:
Mary I love those photos too.
I saw some in a magazine that someone had at work, they're so cool.
cool pic mary!! just thought i would stop and say hello
scrappymom123
love that photo Mary..you sound so excited and its infectious! How lucky you and Kate get to meet for lunch all the time...have a great day!
beeeeeeeeeeeeeauuuutifful photo!! gosh...I still want to be a princess...no more than ever...LOL!!! I so can't wait to hear how well your trip goes!!! so lucky!!! glad you had a fun lunch...meeting friends always breaks up the day real nice!!
have a great evening!!
LOL, I wanna be a princess too!! This picture is beautiful Mary and I can only imagine how psyched you are about your big trip.
Post a Comment