Saturday, January 27, 2007

The Sun, The Sun....




I think I forgot what sunshine looked like. It's been so dreary this winter. We actually have a clear cold beautiful day today.


It was so slippery and cold though, I was walking down my friend's driveway this morning and my feet slipped out from under me and I landed on my behind. Ouch!! I'm okay, just a few aches and pains.

I went for a haircut and colour this morning. I always feel like a new woman after I leave there.


So in honour of the sunny day and my new do, here's a little photo I took. I kind of like the artsy look I got with this photo. Who needs to see my entire face anyway! This must be my good half. LOL!






4 comments:

chicks4eggs said...

AHHA !!!!!!! It is a new do !!!!!! I know same cut as always & of course it never looks the same after a professional does it.....it looks great !!!
But very sorry to hear about your fall, hope you can still move tomorrow, at least to the computer desk ! LOL !
HUGS !
~S

Patti said...

Wow, glad to hear you are okay Mary. That ice is terrible everywhere I think. Have a nice long soak in a hot bath.:)

Love the pic ~ you've given me some incentive about going and getting mine done now. LOL! Thanks!:)

Brenna said...

Mary, be careful out there. It was a bit icy this morning too.
Your cut looks great but I like to see the whole you

lacintha said...

That's a beautiful pic Mary...so bright and summery looking...