I love this photo of Hana! This photo actually kind of scares me, she is growing up way too fast. My baby is gone, she's a young girl and it scares me to death.
I cannot take credit for the design of this layout. I had the pleasure of taking a class from Sonja, she designed this layout. She has such a huge talent. Here's a link to The Bookers Club which she recently started. Every month she has a different class she designs and teaches.
If you're not local unfortunately you can't take her classes, but if you are, the classes are amazing and she's a fabulous cook as well so she always has some amazing goodies out.
Tomorrow is the POTP online crop and it's all planned and organized. I hope to get a few layouts done this weekend. We'll see, wish me luck.
We have some awesome games planned this weekend and a ton of amazing challenges and make-n-takes. We've been posting a few teasers on the site, but we don't want to give away too much information.
Off the topic of scrapbooking. I'm curious how much do you generally spend on a birthday gift for a child's bday party. My son is invited to one this weekend, I've spent about $15 so far on Pokeman cards and a case for them (it kind of looks like a cigarette box to me but it's supposed to be the coolest thin) He's unhappy because it doesn't look like enough. He's concerned about it. Jake is always the worrier. Those Pokeman cards are expensive, but the kids love them. I'm thinking I might add to the gift by buying something else small. I generally spend between $15 and $20 for a kids gift, but what the heck am I going to get for about $5?

4 comments:
Thanks for visiting!!! totally cool!!! and I so can't wait for the crop tomorrow...maybe it will get my creative mojo going again!!! and I usually spend the same about the same on a child's b-day gift. my son just got for his b-day recently...spiderman toothbrush, toothpaste, socks, and those spiderman fruit snacks ( the whole box but they had taken all the pkg out of the box to put in the gift bag!!) in a gift bag. There used to make pokemon fruit snacks. But I think once the boy opens his gift and sees it's pokemon...it will all be good!!! good things always come in small packages!!
sorry...should've warned you, I'm a babbler!!
I love Sonja's stuff! I wish I lived on the mainland so I could play once a month with you guys!
Gorgeous layout! Don't they grow up too fast? My baby just turned 13 on Sunday.
Mary I don't have advise for the birthdays I always go overboard.
Love the layout of Hannah...how come no one told me about the Bookers club?
Looking forward to the crop.
This is beautiful!! your design or not, it's magnificent! Your daughter is gorgeous!!
Post a Comment