Well, POTP had another successful online crop this weekend, but boy am I tired. I got a grand total of zero layouts done. I had no time, between posting challenges, keeping track of draw tickets and points, and ferrying my children to activities and birthday parties plus my weekend chores, there just wasn't any time. Oh well, I hope to be creative this weekend.
Back to work today, but it was sure hard getting my butt out of bed and onto the train this morning. The day flew by quickly though, that was one consulation.
Well, that's it for now, I have about 4 loads of laundry to fold (didn't do them yesterday) and I need to get the kids off to bed.
Monday, January 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I had soooooooooooo much fun at the crop!!! and I got a lot more done than I thought...bonus!!! you girls no how to do one right!!! Hopefully by summer 2008 I will be enjoying some of those dreary BC winters...who'd a thought I would miss them. I do and the rain!! I miss all that rain!!! crazy, I know...have a great night!!!
Hmmm...so you and I got about the same number of LO's done...lol...I did sign in though!
Gotta get in one the next one...hopefully by then things would have slowed down here a bit...
Thanks for another awesome crop Mary. So glad I was able to participate more this time.
Post a Comment