I thought I'd share a blog with you all that I get tons of inspiration from. Check out this blog, all the layouts are multiphoto layouts, there is some absolutely amazing work on there. I check it out almost everyday.
http://scrapbooklayouts.blogspot.com/
Oh and one other thing to add about inspiration. If you're looking for some awesome challenges to inspire you, Pick of the Patch is going to be having an online crop this weekend. It will start on Friday evening and run until Sunday evening, so come check it out. The DT, Kate and I have thought up of some really awesome challenges, there will be make-n-takes and a ton fun games. And yes, there will be prizes and the new Ultimate Flower Girl or Ultimate Garden Guy will be crowned.
Wednesday, January 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Great site - lots of inspiration:)
TFS Mary!
Maybe I'll see you online at the crop!:)
Hey Mary..thanks for sharing that link..I'm hoping to pop in the crop...*fingers crossed*
Post a Comment