Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Thoughts for Tuesday!

I just wanted to share my thoughts today.

As I was commuting into Vancouver this morning on the West Coast Express I was reading the paper and I read that Nicole Kidman had a baby girl and she named her "Sunday". Really, what are these celebrities thinking? Apple, Sunday, Honor, what will the next celebrity name their child, "Hey You". It just blows me away and I'm really not sure where their heads are at when they name their children. Perhaps in the haze of child birth they come up with these names, but the scary thing is, they probably put a lot of thought into the names they choose. Wow, I guess I'm just not in the same head space as they are.

Hey, I'm all for unique names but this is just getting a little ridiculous if you ask me.

I guess I'm one to talk, LOL, I spelled my daughter's name in an unusual way "H-A-N-A".

This was Tuesday's Thought. Have a happy day.

See I'm really trying to keep up with the blogging thing.

PS - I had an awesome email today on the Crop for Kids front. Whoo hoo!! :)

2 comments:

Brenna said...

Yay Mary good to see you blogging again. I don't understand the whole name thing either, I feel sorry for the kids.
We need to get together soon, I have a favor to ask of you for the wedding.

Anonymous said...

soooo funny - tova said to me - "with all the money these people have they can't hire somebody to come up with a normal name" - but like you said - they have probably spent all kinds of time thinking and pondering to come up with what they do - what about angelina jolie's latest SON - Knox Leon??????????