Jake's kid party at Jungle Jac's
Hana's teddy stuffing party!
Thank goodness their bdays are now done for another year!! Oh, check out this video of the girls at Hana's party. Their doing their crafts and singing along to the High School Musical Soundtrack. I think it's pretty cute, but you know, I'm the mom!!
What else have I been doing with my time? Well, other than working, being a mom etcetera, I've been helping organize the Vancouver event for Canada's Scrapbooking Crop for Kids. This is a nationwide scrapbooking fundraising event that will be taking place in 6 cities across Canada the weekend of October 12-14.
All funds raised at the Vancouver event will go directly to the BC Children's Hospital. It's going to be an absolutely amazing weekend and I'm looking forward to it. We're in the home stretch now, we have a lot to do between now and October 12 but it will all be worth it in the end.
So that 's it for now. Hopefully I've made Heather happy as well as my friends Karen and Sharon who remind me on occasion that I'm a bad blogger too. :)


1 comment:
well you are a bad blogger no more!!! you have redeemed yourself today - thanks for the update - but it doesn't top my update!!!!! ha ha ha
we are doing a weekend retreat on oct 26-28 so i am not too jealous of yours
Post a Comment