Friday, September 7, 2007

Back to School


This week my babies started Grade 3. Where did the time go? My babies are also turning 8 in a few days which just makes me realize even more that time is flying by so fast. This is why I haven't updated my blog, I've been trying to keep up with life. Activities are starting again. Hana is in two dance classes and Brownies. Jake is in soccer and tae kwon do. Their activities are on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays. At least I have a few days where I don't have to ferry them to and fro. I guess I'll do my housework, grocery shopping and such on those days.
Remember to savour the moments, because time is so fleeting. I remember when they were born and now look at them. I feel old!
Happy Friday everyone!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mary - the kids look great - imagine having weddings and your baby turning 18??!! (did i send you pics from kien's b'day?)
enjoy every moment because you are right - it is fleeting - my dad always said that once the kids started school time would fly by and he was right
love to you from calgary - keep your chin up - talk soon