It's 7:30 AM and the sun is shining bright, I can tell it's going to be hot. Hana is dancing in Pitt Meadows Days today. I have a few things to do before then though, laundry, breakfast, prepare the Brownie bank deposit and then go to the bank.
It's going to be a fun, but busy day today, I can't wait to see the girls perform their dance, it should be fun. The big recital is next weekend, I should say recitals!!! Hana's dancing in three recitals next weekend.
So, what was my week like:
- work (busy, busy, busy, gotta love trial prep)
- signed Jake up for soccer in September
- looked into soccer summer camp for Jake
- looked into cheerleading summer campe for Hana
- still haven't totally unpacked from the retreat
- we ordered screens for the windows on the back of the house (much needed)
- Hana went to dance
- Jake went to tae kwon do
- Hana went to Brownies
- Trying to catch up on the Canadas Crop For Kids work
- laundry
and the list continues.....
I'm off work on Monday, Jake has a field trip at school that he asked me to drive on, and Hana has a dress rehearsal after school. I love 3 days weekends, I think it should be mandatory that everyone have 3 days off in a row, a 4 day work week is perfect. I'm just a happier person when I have that 3rd day off, life is easier, I can get more of my chores done, everything at home just flows much easier. But alas, reality is, I work 5 day a week. I can dream!
Well, I'd better go, I've got to get that Brownie bank deposit done after the kids eat breakfast and then it's off to pick up Hana's friend and head over to Pitt Meadows Days.
See ya, happy Saturday!
Saturday, June 2, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
That is so true. I think we all should only have to work 4 days a week. I know I feel much better having that extra day home to get stuff done and spend a little more R and R with the family.
Have a great week!
Sorry I missed you on Pitt Meadows Day but I was working. Jack was there wandering at some point. I will see you tomorrow at M's.
A four day wk sounds good me to, Mary! I agree, 2 day wkends aren't enough time to get everything done.
I'll vote for 3-day weekends too! Cheerleading camp sounds like fun. Good Luck with everything :D
Post a Comment