The POTP retreat was fabulous but I'm exhausted. Today was the first day I actually got online after my return on Sunday. I have a ton of photos and will try to do a slideshow of them and post them here soon.
I can't seem to catch up, the weekend certainly took it out of me.
Highlights of the weekend:
- Sandra with her panties on her head
- Watermelon vodka (I recall an incriminating photo of me drinking directly from the bottle)
- Kate mixing drinks at the POTP bar!!
- Yolanda power shopping on Shannon's scooter.
- Sonja trying to figure out who beat her out in the best maternity wear pj contest.
- Karen P. tackling me as I was trying to make announcements on the microphone
- Sandra forgetting her shirts this time (last year it was her underwear)
- My awesome roomies, thanks Suzann for bringing your flashlight!! ;)
- Lois' smiling face (you're such a cutie)
- My awesome secret pal goodies from Sabine and then the mini album she created for me with pics of my kids. She made me cry!!
- Kelli arriving unannounced!
- Jenn bringing Angelo (he's so adorable).
- My partner in crime, Kate, we make a great team!!!
I'm sure there's way more hightlights, that's all I can think of right now. I will post more as I think of them.
On another note, I have become a facebook addict. I'm addicted to seeing who I can find on there.
I'm out, gotta hit the sack, 5:30 AM comes very early!!
Tuesday, May 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
The retreat was awesome, Mary. You did a fantastic job. We appreciate all your hard work!
Yes I agree with Rae, you and Kate rocked!!! Well worth the exhaustion, I think.
Post a Comment