Wednesday, April 25, 2007

New Blog

Have you checked out Pick of the Patch's new blog? If not, you should check it here!!

POTP has decided rather than producing a monthly newsletter it will now be posting new fun things nearly everyday on their new blog. So check it out regularly, there should be some fun stuff coming and lots and lots of inspiration. Note: You cannot post comments on the blog. If you want to comment or ask a question about something you see on the blog you can do so on the messageboard under the Blog Chatter forum.

There is a post today which really caught my eye. They posted 3 layouts using Daisy D's Modern Romance Collection. Everytime I see layouts with this paper I just want to scrapbook and the cool thing about it is that the entire collection of paper and accesories as designed so you can complete a layout in less than 20 MINUTES!! That's a record for me.

For those who are following my trip report, the continuation of day 2 will be posted soon. :)

2 comments:

lacintha said...

The new Blog is fabulous Mary!
And I hear you on that Daisy D stuff..it's just gorgeous!!!
Can't wait to see you in June..I'm gonna say that in every post from now til then!

Laura said...

Thanks for the link to the blog Mary, it's awesome. Have a great weekend and I can't wait to read the rest of your Disney reports.