Monday, March 5, 2007

Scrapping Outside the Box

What challenges you when scrapbook? Is there a certain type of embellishment that you never use on your pages? Is there a technique you're uncomfortable with?

I have a really hard time with two page layouts. I'm a single page kind of girl. For some reason I find it diffcult to do a double page layout!!!

Scrapping outside your comfort zone is good, it only makes you a better scrapbooker. I keep telling myself that over and over again!!! Let's see if it sticks!!

2 comments:

Sabine said...

Oh Mary, I hear ya - 2 pagers are hard!! Very hard. That's why I like to use small pics with one bigger one - but, maybe I should give it a try too :)

Anonymous said...

I started scrapping and every one was a 2 pg...thought that was the way it was done...now I love my one pagers and find it hard to do a 2 pager!!

but stepping out of your box is definitely a good thing to grow as a scrapper...have fun!!!!