Where have I been all week? Working and trying to get back in the swing of things, I haven’t quite caught up on the missed sleep from last weekend. I will get pics of the retreat up this weekend, I thought I’d post quickly this morning so you guys didn’t think I dropped off the face of the earth. I will get to everyone's blogs this weekend, I promise!!! :)
The weekend is almost here. Yay!! What are your plans? I have absolutely nothing planned, which I am thankful for. I would like to do so much needed housework and laundry and hopefully will be able to photograph and share a few of the layouts I did last weekend.
I will leave you today with a quote:
There is no use worrying about things over which you have no control, and if you have control, you can do something about them instead of worrying.
- Stanley C. Allyn
The weekend is almost here. Yay!! What are your plans? I have absolutely nothing planned, which I am thankful for. I would like to do so much needed housework and laundry and hopefully will be able to photograph and share a few of the layouts I did last weekend.
I will leave you today with a quote:
There is no use worrying about things over which you have no control, and if you have control, you can do something about them instead of worrying.
- Stanley C. Allyn

2 comments:
This is my motto!
It really does help save time and energy.
Isn't it great to just do the everyday stuff without 101 other things to do as well? Have a good weekend - Denise
Mary sounds like you need a wee rest my friend! I love that quote! I think I will tattoo it in my mind!!!
Post a Comment