Monday, March 12, 2007

I'm back

I'm tired, but we had such a great time. The location is amazing, the food was fantastic, the people were so fun and it was a very productive weekend indeed. It rained all weekend, I mean torrential rain, but who cares, we were scrapbooking!!

I did 21 layouts and started the 22nd layout. Not too bad considering I'm such a slow scrapper!!

I am paying for going away for the weekend though. I have to do all my chores and groceries tonight. Groceries are done, but I've got laundry coming out my ears!!!

I think it's going to take me a week just to get back into the swing of things!!

I have photos of the weekend, and will get them up in the next day or so. I hope everyone else had a fabulous weekend!!

Waving hi to Denise, who told me at the retreat she reads my blog!!! :)

5 comments:

Sandra @ The Memory Workshop said...

Are you counting the 5 pages you gave to me in your total???

I'm *sure* Denise will get around to reading this when she recuperates from a very fun weekend. I was slow getting started today, and had to unpack the store because I had people coming to pick up kits and I wanted to make a good impression :) (the Workshop doesn't look like much when its all packed away in bins and boxes!)

The exaustion is worth it! The weekend was too much fun and wasn't the selection of sorbets enough to put it right over the top??? I can't wait till the next one. And the next one. And the one after that...

Hi Denise!!

Anonymous said...

oh so glad you had a fantastic time!!! and 21 LO's??? that's amazing!!! have a great day...good luck with the laundry!!

Anonymous said...

I should have also confessed that I love reading your blog. In fact, I was sad when it disappeared for awhile. Keep up the good work Mary and your pages this weekend were awesome.

And the hunks were awesome! As were the sorbet. Great fun. Now I have to figure out when my husband will let me come out again...hmmmmmm.

Stacy said...

glad u had fun poor me wont get to much scrappin in for awhile broke my ankle so not in the mood to sit and scrap rather just lay there lol!!! anyways got my rak wonderfl wonderful have to put them to good use talk soon!!

Anonymous said...

Mary - glad to hear that you had a great weekend - i hope that this is 21 lay outs PLUS Tova's two cards!!!!!!!!!!
love ya