Wednesday, March 7, 2007

How many more sleeps?

TWO

Yay, two more sleeps and I'm off to my weekend scrapbooking retreat. Yay!! I so need this weekend.

I had a crappy day today, we're having some major car issues in our house today, dh is not happy about it to say the least. I'm trying to forget about it, it gives me a headache.

I wonder how Kate is doing in Las Vegas, I miss her, lunches at work are just not the same without her. I think tonight is the night she's doing her Cirque show. She was excited about it.

Well, I need to get these kids ready for bed and I plan on vegging in front of the TV tonight.

Sorry, boring post I know, but I'm trying to update each day.

3 comments:

Patti said...

I gotta hate car issues. Hope it isn't anything too serious.

I can't wait to hear about Kate's trip when she returns.

Have a great day Mary!

chicks4eggs said...

ONE !!!!!

i need to escape now ......now.......now......now......ok well at least i am going for coffee with some gal pals this morning !

I can't wait to hear back from Kate too!

Anonymous said...

awwwww mary...hope the end of your week improves...it's got to with a scrap retreat...hey??!!! hope your car troubles get sorted out!! have a great thursday night!!