It seems that the spring is a big birthday time in my family. We have two family birthdays this weekend and I have no idea what to get for the people. I'm thinking a gift certificate, it's quick, it's easy and the recipient can then choose whatever they want. Everyone's happy!! I believe I will be making a quick trip to Chapters on my lunch hour tomorrow.
I took Hana out tonight to buy a birthday present for a party she's going to on Saturday. It's a fairy themed party. Last year this mom did a Fear Factor party and it was amazing, I can only imagine what this one will be like. She does these parties at home, I'm not that brave.
It seems like we have birthday parties every weekend for kids at school. It's amazing, I never went to that many parties when I was a kid. It just wasn't done back in the olden days, LOL, well in the late 70's, early 80's. Yes, I know I'm old!!! It's quite a little business these days, I wish I got in on the ground floor of the birthday party business, it's quite lucrative these days.
The layout above is from our 2004 Disney trip, it's very simple, but I so love that Scenic Route paper.
I'm off, I'm putting the finishing touches on my challenges for POTP's online crop this weekend. We have some really fun stuff in store for you this weekend. Hope to see you there.

3 comments:
Hello friend..I'm up and at it again...you guys sure know how to put on a good crop...I've been loving what you've done so far...and yes, I hear you on the birthday parties..I don't recall going to one tenth as many as my kids go to either...and ummm...sounds like we're about the same age...good vintage we are...lol...
I don't remember all the parties either! And when you did go, you took a skipping rope for a gift, not a new bike!!!! Love the layout miss mary!!! Very nice!!
It is crazy how many parties kids go to these days and the gifts that people buy is insane!!
Post a Comment