and we are in Disneyland!! Whoo, the countdown is on! We haven't told the kids yet and we're still trying to come up with a good way to tell them. This "Woody" layout was done on the retreat weekend, another layout for my 2004 Disney trip. I need to finish off those photos before I take more so you may be seeing A LOT of Disney layouts from me in the next little while.
Karen, if you read this, I haven't forgotten about Tova's cards. I want to do an awesome job on them and as such I'm taking my time. I promise they will be in the mail to you on Monday the 26th, it's on my list of things to finish this weekend. I will post photos of them on my blog so you can get a little sneak preview before they arrive in the mail.
Part of the reason I'm late with Tova's cards is because I was asked to do some designing with The Memory Workshop's April kit. My layouts are all completed and submitted and I'm excited to be able to show them off. But you'll have to wait until April 1st!!
POTP is having an online crop this weekend, from Friday night to Sunday. The DT, Kate and I have come up with some fantastic challenges and some fun games. POTP will be donating some great prizes as well, it should be a great weekend.
I'm off to bed now!! See ya tomorrow!

5 comments:
Great page Mary. I'm looking forward to the crop and hopefully I'll get more than 3 done this time.
Mary - of course I am reading this!!!! and I will be watching carefully now for the sneak peak of the cards and keeping my eyes on the mail!!!!
very cute LO!!! you're kids are going to be so excited when they finally know about it...i still say wait til last minute or tell them you're flying somewhere boring and when they end up in disney...woohoo!!!
and I am sooooooooooooo excitd about this weekend's crop!!!! can't wait!!
how exciting that it is getting sooo close. We have started our countdown too...March 19 meant 365 days till we fly. I made the kids a California countdown calendar so we could keep track!! Love the layouts you've posted recently.
Looking forward to the crop.
Have a great week Mary.
3 weeks!!! Woohoooo. This is gonna be so much fun.
I have to wait another year, we just started our disney fund, so the kids get the idea of saving up for something.
Can't wait to see all your layouts!
Post a Comment