I took today off work, felt like I needed to be home with the kids. I took the kids out to lunch (Swiss Chalet), we then went to Baskin Robbins and had ice cream (we used gift certitificates we've had in the cupboard for awhile), we rented a movie for tonight "College Road Trip" and they each rented a video game. I also bought myself the Dixie Chicks "Shut-up and Sing" documentary when I was at the video store. I've been wanting to see it and have heard good things about it so just broke down and bought it. I'll watch that tonight after the kids go to bed.
It's sort of a dull day here today, overcast a little cool. Well at least cooler than it has been.
The kids are playing their new games and I bet you can't guess what I'm doing this afternoon? I'm typing itineraries for each attendee for Crop for Kids. In all I should have just over 200 to do. I'm so glad I know how to use mail merge, that was a huge timesaver, it also helps that I type pretty darn fast. :) Just under two months until the event. Holy cow!! I'd better type faster!! LOL!
I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend. Happy Friday!!
Friday, July 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment