Thursday, April 3, 2008

Time Flies


I was thinking about how time flies by so fast. It just seems to be going by faster and faster each day and sometimes I just want to STOP and enjoy the moments. I was thinking about my wedding day, that was another day that just flew by and I truly don't remember too much about that day. It's through photos that we can remember those special moments in our lives. This photo was a candid shot taken on my wedding day 13 years ago (crap I'm getting old)!! It's one of my favourites and whenever I see it, I smile and remember that special day in my life. I need to start taking more photos, now that the kids are getting older it seems the camera isn't out as much as it used to, I used to have the camera permanently attached to my hand, I need to capture candid moments like the one in this photo so that my family can remember even though life is flying by. So, just thought I'd share what I'm thinking about today. Have a good one and remember stop to preserve the moments!!!

1 comment:

Brenna said...

Mary this is a great photo and so glad you shared it. I too haven't been taking as many lately although I'm trying. I sure hope you'll have your camera at the ready on my wedding day because I know I'll need the photos to remember as well. It's all happening very quickly.