Friday, April 11, 2008

TGIF

Where did the week go? That’s what I want to know. It’s Friday, and I think my weekend may be busier than my week was. I’ve got dance, tae kwon do, lunch with my mom, Hana has a birthday party, I need to drop by Photo Express and I’m hoping to drop into a new scrapbook store in Port Moody called Cherish the Thought. At least I’m not bored right?!!!

So plans for BC Crop for Kids are going well, the website is almost done (whoo hoo!!) and we expect to be able to go live with it sometime next week. Just putting finishing touches on it and we should be good to go.

Don’t forget to check the blog because there’s another blog challenge posted on there and you have to post a response for a chance to win a prize!!

Have a great weekend!

No comments: