I figure it was time I did an update. My mom is now home on her own and is basically able to take care of herself (thank you Lord). Really the only thing that has been effected by the stroke is her speech. She has some trouble speaking but it could be a whole lot worse. She's not able to drive either. Thankfully, she has many friends in her building that are able to help her and I take her grocery shopping once a week. Really, it could have been much worse and she is very lucky. One good thing that has come out of this is that she has STOPPED SMOKING. I'm so glad she did this. It has really opened her eyes I think and she is living a healthier lifestyle.
So life has continued on. Plans for BC Scrapbooking Crop for Kids are in full swing. Our new website and logo will be unveiled very soon and we are busily scheduling classes and securing donations for the event.
Just before my mom's stroke I spent a weekend away scrapbooking. I had a great time and thought I would upload a few layouts to my blog because it has been awhile since I've shared any work.
Have a great week!!

1 comment:
I'm really happy to hear that your mom is doing so much better. Hope things are settling down for you now too.
Post a Comment