The Canada's Scrapbooking Crop for Kids storm that is!!! Yes, it is now officially 7 days away. This time next week it will have already started. Nicole and I will be busy doing our thing. Time certainly does fly by! It's going to be an amazing weekend and it's all for a great cause, BC Children's Hospital.
I had Hana help me count flowers today. A LOT OF FLOWERS!! We will be doing a Flower Power Guessing Jar at CSC4K Vancouver and I had to count every single one of them so I knew how many were in the jar! It's a $1.00 a guess and the person who guesses the closest will win them! It should be fun!!
My house is starting to look like a warehouse and I understand Nicole's house is the same. I have non-scrapbook related door prizes and community donations at my house, Nicole has all the scrapbooking donations and door prizes at her house. Needless to say, I won't be having Thanksgiving dinner at my house this weekend. :) There will be even more boxes in my house on Sunday because all 200 welcome packs will be transferred from Nicole's house to mine.
So, my kiddos are complaining I haven't cooked dinner for them yet, I guess I'd better get going on that. Have a fabulous weekend and Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!!
Friday, October 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment