Monday, April 16, 2007

Trip Report - Day 2

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

We woke up at 7:00 AM, hit the showers and were at the restaurant across from our hotel by about 7:30 AM. We had a nice hardy breakfast to get us started and headed to Disneyland. We walked into the park at about 8:15 AM. Jake and Dad headed over to Astro Orbitor to stand in line and Hana and I headed over to Autopia to get fastpasses for later in the morning. We got the fastpasses and met Dad and Jake at Astro Orbitor. They were just getting on the ride so we were able to get some shots. Poor dad was wedged into that ride pretty tightly. He's a good dad, I think he enjoyed the ride just as much as Jake did.

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

After their ride, we headed towards the front of the castle to get some pics before it got too crowded in the park.

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

We decided to walk through the castle into Fantasyland and we rode Snow White's Scary Adventures and Pinochio's Daring Journey. We then decided to go stand in line for Peter Pan's Flight. It was a 60 minute wait. While I was standinging in line I took these pictures of Fantasyland:

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

Backside of the castle.

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

The wicked witch is checking out what's happening in Fantasyland!!

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

And the entrance to one of my favourite rides in Fantasyland!!

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

This ride, imho was worth the 60 minute wait, it's such a wonderful ride, it gives me chills everytime I ride it.

That's it for now, I have to go give the kids a bath, Day 2 will be continued tomorrow or later this evening. Stay tuned because Hana gets to drive a car, we ride the grizzly river run. There's much much more to come!!! :)

3 comments:

Stacy said...

omw looks like all had fun glad to hear it !! read day 1 looks fab to i am so suprized you guys made it till 930pm from the time you got up wow !!!!

Laura said...

these trip reports are sooo great Mary...looks like a fabulous time was had by all. Can't wait to read all the rest.

Anonymous said...

Mary - I think you have been so side tracked by your upcoming calgary adventure that you have forgotten the rest of us are waiting for the rest of the trip!!!!!
I am loving the pics!! they are great and you guys and the kids look like you are having such a fantastic time - definitely the moments memories are made of (and scrapbooks!!!)