Sunday, April 8, 2007

The Secret Is Out!!!!

The kids woke up this morning and began the hunt. I wasn't able to take photos of them finding all the clues because they were both so fast, so this is a quick synopsis of what happened!!

Reading the letter from the Easter Bunny.


Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com


Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com



They found the first clue in the Monsters Inc. video box!

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com



Reading Clue #2

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com



They found the Pirate of the Carribean M&Ms!

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com



The Easter Bunny hid something in the dryer!!!

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com



The Disney lanyards and collectible pins were hanging on the coat closet!

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com




The hunt is over, but what's the surprise?

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com



With a little help from mom and dad, they finally figured it out. At first they didn't believe us, I guess it was so out of their realm of possibility!!

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com



Because the secret is out they can now open Grandma Dot's easter cards, look what was inside:


Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com


So all in all, the surprise went over very well. They are very excited!!!!

Happy Easter everyone!!!

8 comments:

Laura said...

That's soooo great Mary. Looks like they had a fun time finding their clues. I know what you mean about trying to get pics as kids go in different directions too...crazy!!
Hope you had a great Easter weekend.

Sabine said...

LOL Mary - "Okay, but what's the surprise" LOL - that is hilarious. Cracked me up.
I bet they are super excited once it all sinks in :)

Kate said...

Awesome!!! I can't even imagine how excited they must be! Have a great time - I'll miss you this week. :(

Brenna said...

So glad it all worked out. Those photos are great, enjoy your vacation!

Anonymous said...

what a cool way to spill the secret!!! looks like they had ablast!!!! have a great monday!!

bcgal00 Rae said...

How exciting for the kids. They must have just been bursting when they finally figured it out. The pics are great!

Stacy said...

great idea!! love how u told them they must have been beside themselves my kids would have been out of there minds and so nice of grandma to send them the american money cool very cool!!!!!

lacintha said...

Oh my goodness Mary!That looks like such fun!I hope you camcordered the whole thing...and how adorable they look!
Next year I'm comin' to your house for Easter!