
I am on vacation, whoo hoo!! I don't have be back to work until April 16. Life is good!!!
I thought I'd share a little Easter funny with you all. Come on now everyone I'm sure I'm not the only parent who has secretly eaten some of their children's stash of easter goodies! :)
We have a very busy weekend ahead of us, a lot of family stuff to do. Kevin and I are eagerly preparing for the big announcement to the kids about our trip on Easter Sunday. I'll post pics of their reaction to the news on Sunday!!! :)
I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend and a very happy easter.

5 comments:
Happy Easter Mary - can't wait to see how the kids react to the news of the trip...how exciting!
Hehehehe...GUILTY here too! xoxo
I can't wait to see the photographs of the kids with their surprise too! Good times!
Love ya,
K
Oh yeah...I hope you all have a very HAPPY EASTER too! xoxo :)
LOVED that MAry, I've already had to replace some of the goodies i bought for Easter, I am so bad at ressiting the chocolaty goodness!
I'm a little behind in blogging with being sick. Cute funny Mary!!!
Post a Comment