So for Tova's wedding shower we were asked to write a piece of marriage advice on a 3x5 card to be inserted into an album that was presented to her. This is what I did for her album.
I found that these quotes really spoke to me, if you know what I mean. I believe that communication is the key to a successful marriage and I believe that a person is incredibly lucky if they find someone they are able to fall in love with over and over again.
If you can't read the writing on the cards, the quotes are as follows:
A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person - Mignon Mclaughlin
Ultimately the bond of all companioship, whether in marriage or in friendship, is conversation - Oscar Wilde

4 comments:
Mary, this is truly beautiful I LOVE those quotes. How lucky for you to have had this girl in your wedding and now you get to offer a had a piece of advice on marriage...I think it's great. Hope your weekend was great, enjoy the week ahead.
Mary - thank you so much for getting the cards done and I watch in anticipation for them - Dara couldn't believe it when she read that it had been 12 years since they were your flower girls!!!!! I still have the pics!!!
Great quotes Mary..and very true!!!
Gorgeous quote Mary and I love how you scrapped them. Thanks for sharing them.
Post a Comment