It's Sunday, back to work tomorrow!! Not much to say other than, WHERE DID THE FLIPPIN' WEEKEND GO?!
Here's another layout I posted for a challenge this weekend at the online crop:
Oh on a really not so great note, I went to take my camera out and the part where you put your batteries in seems to be broken. How did that happen? So now I've got electrical tape holding it closed. I cannot afford a new camera before the trip so I'm going to have to make do with it. Fingers crossed that it actually holds up through the entire trip.
Off to do some errands now and do an attempt at my weekend chores.

3 comments:
Oh sucky sucky about your battery case like that!
Hope the ol' tape trick holds for you...how many days before you leave?
And you guys put on an awsome crop as always, friend! Sorry I couldn't participate as much as I wanted to, but the nausea totally took over my weekend plans ;(
bummer about the camera Mary. I am kinda bummed too that I missed the crop. I checked it out and it looked awesome, just didn't get a chance to scap this weekend. Have a good week!
i know where the weekend went!! it went a cropping!!! LOL!!! this weekend went by so fast with that amazing crop you ladies put together!!!! had a blast!!! fabulous page too!!
good luck with the camera...I hope it lasts for you too!!
have a great day!!
Post a Comment