I like to think of life like a story. I want to record my story one chapter at a time.
I look forward to recording my life, a huge part of which is my life as a scrapbooker, wife and mother.
Stay tuned for more chapters, I will try and update regularly.
Here's a quote to begin with:
"Storytelling is the most powerful way to put ideas into the world today"
Robert McAfee Brown

9 comments:
wooohoo on starting a blog! I've always loving your scrapping stuff, and can't wait to see what you're up to nowadays! :) Great to "see" you around again!
Good luck wiht the blog Mary - it'll be fun checking to see what's new and exciting in your life. BTW I checked your profile - I find it hard to believe that you're 250 years old!
Congrats on your new blog. I admit I do not read blogs anymore, having said that I will try and make a point of reading yours. AND I have also started a new blog, the story of my journey to Creative Escape 2007.
Thanks Pat, I fixed my profile, I'm old, but I'm not that old!!! LOL!
Thank you Mary. I will be checking in on you and your interesting life!! All the best!
So glad you're back and it looks great. I need to update mine too.
Good for you, Mary. I started one last month too. It can be addicting LOL! I'll keep checking back so keep this baby updated!!
Have fun with it!
Mary, my heart..so happy to find you back in the blogging world!
Glad to see you in blogland again Mary!:)
Post a Comment